We offer you the fastest, most reliable and customizable suite of Discovery, Deposition, and Trial support services on the market.
iNSERViO3 specializes in service. At the core of our service and the meaning of our name is the ideal of care. Our unique brand of white-glove customer support, technical expertise and precision has made us an industry leader in legal support solutions of all kinds. From traditional paper-based discovery support to highly technical eDiscovery solutions, managed document review, deposition exhibit preparation, trial support and more we have provided our services to law firms, corporations, and governmental agencies all across the country.
Although the majority of materials now exist electronically, traditional paper discovery is still a huge part of the legal landscape and presents its own unique challenges. We maintain around-the-clock production centers and a large, experienced staff to make this component of your project a breeze. From basic photocopying and binding, to digital imaging, image conversion, OCR and coding services, to document production printing, preparation of trial materials and witness kits, and beyond, we’re ready to meet your paper needs with lightning fast turn arounds and rigorous quality control.
Document Scanning, Printing, & Copying
- B&W, Color & Oversize
- Document Labeling/Image Endorsement
- Onsite Scanning/Photocopying Services
- OCR/LDD, Indexing & Coding Services
- Print from TIFF/PDF/JPEG
- Binding & Finishing Services
- Standard/Custom Tab Insertion
- Demonstratives/Enlargements/Trial Boards
- VHS/CD/DVD/Microfilm/Microfiche/X-Ray Duplication & Conversion
- Document Reconstruction Services
- Courier Services
Cloud Based Repository Services
Tired of filing your records on paper? Looking for a paperless cloud-based solution? ImageSilo is an ultra-secure, on-demand Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system offering all same features and functionality of an on-premise ECM system. Outsource your data storage with ImageSilo and get secure online access to information anywhere in the world at any time, instantly – without capital expense or increased administrative burden.
Benefits of utilizing a cloud-based repository:
- Convert capital expenditures into tax-deductible operating expenses
- Gain regulatory confidence with evidence of audit trails, security controls, user activity, document history and records retention policies.
- Protect data physically and electronically with controlled access and 24/7 system monitoring
- 99.9% up-time guarantee ensures data is always available
Inservio3 provides all aspects of professional archival storage and records management services utilizing highly secured, state-of- the-art facilities, 4th-generation industry expertise married with today’s latest technology.
Our innovative services increase accuracy, reduce labor costs, improve efficiency and help you meet your retention and corporate and governmental compliance mandates. We provide a fresh, powerful, modern approach to an extremely mature industry and client services unlike any other. Let us help!
Document Shredding Services
As part of our storage, management, and scanning services, Inservio3 provides 100% Certified Document, DVD, Film, Video and Paper Shredding. All items that are earmarked for disposal are securely shredded in-house and with a shredding certificate.
Working with Inservio3 means that we can guarantee your shredding needs have been performed properly, securely, immediately – and environmentally consciously as we recycle all the materials we shred to make sure that we are operating as “green” as possible.
Records Retrieval & Subpoena Preparation
Turn to the experienced team at iNSERViO3 to prepare virtually any type of subpoena request including sending out of the proper Notice to Consumers or Notice of Taking Depositions, if required, to all parties involved including:
• Deposition Subpoena for Production of Business Records
• Civil Subpoena Duces Tecum subpoena (Trial Subpoena)
• Deposition Subpoena for Personal Appearance
• United States District Court (Federal) subpoena
• WCAB subpoena
• HIPAA Authorization Service
Service of Process
Fully staffed with registered and bonded professionals, our Service of Process department is able to handle all your process serving assignments, no matter how complex or difficult.
Our full-time specialists, using our state of the art computer system specially designed for process serving and state of the art communication technology, will provide you with immediate status reports.
Deposition Officer Services
For your convenience, iNSERViO3 will automatically designate ourselves as the Deposition Officer and handle the task of tracking down the documents you request in your subpoena. However, if you prepare and/or serve your own subpoena, you can still designate iNSERViO3 as the deposition officer. Simply e-mail or fax us a copy of the subpoena and we will follow up on getting the records for you.
As named Deposition Officer, we perform all necessary diligence for production of records documents.
- Medical, Employment, Billing, Radiology, Scholastic, Insurance, Business Records, etc.
- Media: Paper, CD-ROM and Secure Online Web Hosting
- Scanning and Imaging – On-Site or Off-Site
- Sequential Image/Page Numbering
Status reports are available 24/7 throughout the records production process. If a production problem is encountered, you will be notified and pursuant to your direction, the problem will be resolved.
eDISCOVERY SUPPORT SERVICES
Consistency is why nearly 90% of our clients hire us for repeat projects.
What puts us ahead of the pack is our excellence in managing engagements and projects. Our dedicated teams bring everything together with an eye on our client’s objectives-and remain with your project until its complete. Our specialists go further than just carrying our instructions. We apply a highly consultative, value-added approach to every project, asking the right questions at the start to keep the end result on-track and on-budget.
Data Forensics & Investigations
UNCOVER HARD-TO-FIND DATA TO IMPROVE OUTCOMES
Inservio3’s team of full-time, certified forensics advisors and investigators are experts in data acquisition, analysis and recovery, as well as collection and preservation of evidence—across all of the most widely used data types, sources, platforms and devices
OUR DATA FORENSIC EXPERTS
Our Certified Data Forensics Examiners throughout the US and in the UK help clients around the world uncover data that can make or break cases, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and forensically sound procedures and tools. They are experienced in courtroom preparation and testimony and deliver trial- proven, comprehensive reports of all findings.
Our forensic examiners have testified in numerous criminal and civil proceedings, in jurisdictions around the world. They bring decades of combined experience in law enforcement, information security, data forensics and investigations to every engagement.
ECA & Investigation
Use data analytics to quickly analyze and intelligently organize your data to assess the overarching facts and determine case strategy.
LEARN AND DISCERN
Uncover and differentiate important information about the data in your case—like file formats, volume, and date ranges—while inspecting custodians and key concepts. Use this new found understanding to help gauge the size and scope of your case, predict costs, and strategically prepare for meet-and-confer conferences.
FOCUS ON WHAT’S IMPORTANT
Defensibly eliminate non-relevant data to reduce data volume and simplify downstream review.
CATALOGUE AND PRIORITIZE
Tag and group documents by conversation, concept, language, or other relevant metadata. Uncover similarities and get down to a targeted list for external review.
With valuable insights quickly identify potential red flags and tag documents for further examination.
Processing & Hosting
BETTER TECHNOLOGY REDUCES DOWNSTREAM COSTS AND TIMELINES
Our processing platform and multi-use repository streamline the elements of the eDiscovery process that have the most influence on downstream project costs and timelines. Comparisons show that our technology delivers 2X faster processing of full native file data sets vs. leading industry alternatives
In addition to reducing processing time, you’ll see hosting and quality improvements. By storing and syncing work product from multiple cases in a single-instance repository, you’ll avoid redundancies, control costs and create fewer opportunities for error.
Our fully integrated processing and hosting technologies provide critical time-saving, error reducing inter-connectivity between multiple industry-standard review platforms including Relativity, Ipro Eclipse and any other SQL-based tools.
OPTIONS FOR EVERY CASE AND BUDGET
• Classic Edition: Law firms with smaller volume, less complex, single-matter eDiscovery projects without ECA
• Professional Edition: Law firms (and corporations) with larger volume, more complex, single-matter eDiscovery projects with ECA
• Enterprise Edition: Corporations (and law firms) with serial, multi-matter litigation who will benefit from a data repository and work product reuse
PROCESSING AND HOSTING SPECIFICATIONS
• Custom integration of Ipro Automated Digital Discovery (ADD)
• Optimized for and integrated into multiple high security SOC 2 Type 2 environments
• Automated quality control designed to eliminate data inconsistencies throughout the discovery process
• Custom SQL protocols for on-demand push to new Relativity review database
• Custom object integration for more efficient ECA
Managed Review and Productions
We challenge assumptions based on our experience and ask the right questions at the start of every project to ensure we keep your review on pace and on budget.
EXPERTISE ON DEMAND
Our dedicated recruiting team can quickly staff your projects from a deep pool of highly qualified reviewers working independently or with your team. Our reviewers bring not only substantive training and background but also industry, sciences and linguistic expertise.
LEGAL AND TECHNOLOGY FOCUS
Our document review advisors- all licensed attorneys and former litigators with years of hands-on discovery expertise- can leverage the full breadth of our vast technology tools and certifications to provide you with the speed, consistency and actionable intelligence you need, allowing you to control budget and schedule.
We maintain 7 turnkey review centers worldwide maximizing productivity and data security. Additionally, we provide secure remote review solutions that let you get all the right documents in front of the right technical, specialized or substantive expertise resources regardless of location.
MANAGED REVIEW EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
• First and Second level Review
• Privilege Review and Logs
• Witness Files and Deposition Preparation Support
• Chronologies of Key Documents
• Foreign Language Review
• Predictive Coding and search filtering
iNSERViO3 has deep knowledge of the multitude of production formats required by hundreds of different governments and agencies-as well as the wide range of litigation support tools. Selecting the right production format initially can help you significantly reduce costs as well as mitigate errors, delays and inadvertent disclosures.
PRODUCTION OPTIONS INCLUDE:
• Mix of image based and native documents in one load file with custom file naming, numbering and watermarking
• Metadata scrubbing and document redaction integrated into production
• Production to virtually any government specification
• Export load files for all common litigation support platforms
DEPOSITION SUPPORT SERVICES
As a component of the discovery phase, we realize that the successful taking and defending of your depositions are not only critical components to your overall strategy, it could make or break your case. That’s why we specialize in helping teams stay focused on the truly important aspects of their deposition preparation and leave the document prep, logistics and related pre and post deposition details to us!
- Hi-volume on-demand document scanning and printing services
- Exhibit binder preparation and assembly including standard/custom tab creation & insertion
- 10 nationwide production facilities plus an extensive network of national and international affiliates
- 24/7 dedicated project management and logistics support (free local pickup & deliveries to hotels, offices/etc.)
Electronic Exhibits – eDEPOZE
eDepoze is the first deposition exhibit software that allows you to electronically prepare exhibits for deposition and then securely introduce them with an iPad or laptop. The convenience of showing up without boxes of paper is liberating and eDepoze eliminates the paper process aggravation and cost. It’s simple to organize and surprisingly easy to use. Here’s how it can help you…
• No need to print, bind or transport documents. Just bring your laptop or iPad
• Share individual copies of each exhibits with all parties when its introduced, just like passing copies around the room
• Mark individual exhibits on the fly with custom exhibit stamps
• Maintain official versions of exhibits and personal, annotated copies
• Participants at remote locations can view and receive exhibits instantly
• Maintain confidentiality of documents until each is introduced as an exhibit
Turn to the team at iNSERViO3 to provide legal and technical translations services.
Highly qualified translators with relevant experience
Our translators are native speakers in the target languages and dialects of your particular project. They’re tested for translation accuracy and cultural fluency.
QUALITY & SECURITY
Our policy and procedures follow strict ISO 9001, ISO 17100 and ISO 27001 requirements
We’ve assisted clients meet numerous US Government regulatory requirements and can provide certifications and notarizations as needed.
Our translation plug-in, built directly inside of Relativity, gives users access to a secure software solution designed specifically for optimized translation of ESI without the need to import or export documents.
iNSERViO3 offers you the most comprehensive range of transcription options in our field. Our expert legal transcriptionists can convert nearly any form of recorded speech—audio, video, digital recordings of any interviews or proceedings—into hard copy or e-text with speed and accuracy.
- Quality certified and uncertified transcription
- Transcription of audio and video filesfrom all file formats, as well as webcast/internet streaming, videocassette, audio cassette, microcassette and cell phone recordings
- Proceedings such as depositions, arbitrations, court proceedings, statements, interviews, surveillance, phone calls, voicemails, meetings, internet webcasts, seminars and presentations
- Transcripts available in a variety of electronic formats
You’ve gone through thousands of documents and distilled things down to the handful of key exhibits that will ultimately make your case. With all your preparation behind you, the stage is finally set for you to present your evidence in front of a judge and jury. That’s when clients turn to the team at iNSERViO3 to help manage the critical details.
- Hi-volume on-demand document scanning of trial exhibits for upload into Trial Direction, Sanction, and more.
- Exhibit binder preparation and assembly including document printing and standard/custom tab creation & insertion
- 10 nationwide production facilities plus an extensive network of national and international affiliates
- 24/7 dedicated project management and logistics support (free local pickup & deliveries to hotels, offices/war-rooms/Court House/etc.)
- Demonstrative evidence exhibits & enlargements: photos, maps, timelines, calculations
We will ensure that you are matched with the right expert technician to carefully integrate our support services with your strategy. Our experienced technicians work with your trial team to ensure that your months and sometimes years of exhaustive complex work will be presented to the jury in an easy-to-understand manner.
Our team of technicians have undergone extensive training in leading trial presentation software platforms and have an intimate knowledge of all hardware in a courtroom setting. They operate under the highest standards with the best equipment in the industry and have experience handling hundreds of trials, arbitrations, and mediations around the world.
The pre-trial and trial presentation services consist of state-of- the-art technology including video encoding and video synchronization, color imaging, document coding, OCR, database management, interactive exhibit creation, hot-seat operation, and complete digital trial technology.
Call us today to rent presentation equipment for your next trial. No matter your needs, we offer affordable equipment rental for a half day, a full day, or an entire week. We offer the following equipment, along with all cords and adapters:
• Display Monitors
• SMART Boards
• 50”, 60”, or 65” Plasma Screens
• Document Projector (ELMO) and Screen
• LCD Projector and Screen
• Light Box
• and more.
Trial Graphics & Animations
We can provide you with the latest graphic design and multimedia story tools to present any demonstratives to both explain your case and persuade the jury. Juries have been known to retain information better when it is communicated to them in compelling visuals that tell a story they can both hear and see.
We have used graphic and digital designers to create animations for use at settlement hearings, mediations, and at trial. Our team of consultants will help you determine the best type of animation for your needs, whether it is a 2D, 3D, or interactive animation. In order to ensure accuracy and admissibility, we work closely with the trial team and the experts in your case at all stages of animation creation.
We can offer your team the solutions and services that are right for your case. Please call us to learn more and to schedule a consultation.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH